4 COMMON CAUSES OF BURST WATER PIPES
The not so pleasant experience that Burst water pipes can bring such as, the increase in your water bill caused by water leaking out into your yard or home. Your first indication could be when you notice that the water pressure is reduced, this kind of leak can slowly damage your foundation and cause mildew and mold.
Here is a list of the most common reasons for burst water pipes:
Collapsed Pipe - when construction happens near your home, inform the workers of your sewer and water lines. Soil can shift causing stress on the pipes, this may cause the burst pipes and rupture .
Corrosion - can cause
pipe bursts, some older pipe materials weaken and the
pipe bursts. Replacement of the older pipes before 1970 is highly recommended.
Tree roots -
look for a water source and grow towards it. Roots may find a weak point or loose connection and this is where the roots will wrap themselves causing
- a change in the weather, when the temperature drops to freezing will cause pipes that are exposed to freeze leading to burst pipes.
RESTORATION PROS will respond 24/7 emergency for water restoration caused by burst pipes, floods, water overflows, or any other water related situation. Restoration Pros has the equipment and the experience to handle water damage and restoration.
Call RESTORATION PROS:847-558-6178
for immediate 24/7 emergency service - we work with all insurance companies.
Why Choose Us for Water Damage and Extraction?
- Available 24/7/365
- Call us at 847-558-6178
- Fully Insured & Licensed
- Talk With A Real Person
- Direct Insurance Billing Available
- Certified in Water Restoration/Odor Control
• Clean Trust Certified
• Water Damage Tech Certification
• IOT Mold Technician
• Lead Safe Certified Firm
• Fire Restoration Technician
• Smoke Removal Certification
• Carpet Cleaning Technician
• Stone Restoration Technician
• National Center for Healthy Housing
• IICRC Certified